This document is an electronic record under Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes under applicable Indian laws. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Your use of www.attariindustries.com and all the web-pages, hyper-links, tools and services provided thereunder (hereinafter referred to as “the Website” which expression shall include any successor or replacement website(s)) is governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to the Website (“User Agreement“). This User Agreement shall come into effect upon each visit or usage of the Website, or upon your registration, or upon you providing any information on the Website. In this User Agreement, you are contracting with Attari Industries, a company incorporated under Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at Plot No. 256, Street No. 11, Veer Durga Das Colony, Baldev Nagar, Jodhpur – 342001, Rajasthan, India, hereinafter referred to as “the Platform” which expression unless the context otherwise require shall mean and include its successors, liquidators and assigns.
For the purpose of the User Agreement, “Registered User”, “Visitor”, and wherever the context may so require, “You” shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a member of the Website by providing Registration Data (as defined hereinafter) while registering on the Website as a Registered User using the computer systems of the Website, or who has used the Website without becoming a Registered User, and, in both the cases, accepted this electronic version / electronic record of the User Agreement. A Registered User is one who has allocated himself a unique identification user name (“User ID” and “Password“) to become Registered User. The term and expression “You” shall, unless the context otherwise requires, include your legal heir, receivers, successors, liquidators and permitted assigns.
As a Registered User, this User Agreement shall be effective and binding upon your ‘acceptance’. “Acceptance” shall mean your affirmative action in clicking on the ‘check box’ and/or on the ‘continue’ button and/or or any affirmative action as provided on the registration page or using or accessing the Website through logging in by Your third party website user ID and password, including that of www.facebook.com, websites owned by Yahoo Inc. or its subsidiaries, Google Inc. or its subsidiaries, Twitter or any other social media website as permitted on the Website or generally using the Website in any manner, with or without using Your User ID and Password. If you do not agree or are not willing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this User Agreement, please do not click on the ‘check box’ or on the ‘continue’ button or any other button and do not seek to obtain access to or otherwise use the Website.
Amendments to the User Agreement
The Platform may amend this User Agreement at any time by posting a revised version on the Website. The revised version will be effective at the time Platform posts it on the Website. You are advised to regularly check for any amendments or updates to the terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement.
The following disclaimers are the key to determining any relationship between You and the Platform for Your use of the Website and for Platform providing any services on the Website:
- Platform and its suppliers, affiliates and service providers provide the Website and services on “as is” basis and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory and specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. You expressly agree that your use of the Website is at your risk.
- The responsibility of the correctness of the declarations displayed on the Platform in relation to the products shall lie with You.
- The Platform, its associates, affiliates and service providers and technology partners make no representations or Warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, and/or timeliness of any content, or information/declarations provided by the Merchants for their products pursuant to compliance under the Legal Metrology (Packaged Commodities) Rules, 2011 (as amended) and the Legal Metrology Act, 2009, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Website or that the operation of the Website will be error free and/or uninterrupted.
- Pursuant to the provisions of the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999, and applicable laws, the Platform may provide certain support services to facilitate the transactions between users of the Websites and such independent services may include listing management, warehousing services, logistics services, making available courier services and making available certain gems and jewellery certification services, and payment facilitation through nodal bank(s) under applicable laws. You understand, agree and acknowledge that the Platform will engage independent third party service providers to perform these services. The Platform may on reasonable efforts basis procure ordinary industry standard warranties from these third parties. You further understand, agree and acknowledge that the Platform will not be held liable or responsible towards You or towards any person claiming under or through You for any actions, commission, omission, misconduct, fraud or negligence (whether in contract or tort or under public policy) of these third parties unless such actions, commission, omission or negligence of the third party is attributed to a direct cause of misconduct and gross negligence of the Platform and in such an event the total aggregate liability of the Platform shall be limited to the extent provided in the clause titled “Limitation of Liability”.
You agree that the aforesaid disclaimers shall be in addition to any other disclaimers given in this User Agreement.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to the Platform, You agree and understand that You are communicating with the Website and Platform and all other Registered Users and Visitors through electronic records which are legally identifiable and enforceable, and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from the Website, Platform and all other Registered Users and Visitors and as and when posted, communicated or required.
Service of Notice: The Registration Data and email ID or Your account details of the third party website through which You register with the Website will be construed as Your ‘designated electronic address’ and the Platform, Website, other Registered Users, Visitors, third parties and law enforcement agencies will communicate with You on your designated electronic address which will be deemed adequate service of notice / electronic record.
By impliedly or expressly accepting this User Agreement, You also accept and agree to be bound by various policies of the Platform as provided from time to time in various hyperlinks on the Website.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872 and any other applicable laws for this purpose. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 and any other applicable laws for this purpose including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of the Website and shall not sell, purchase or bid for any items on the Website. As a minor if you wish to purchase or sell an item on the Website such purchase or sale may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the Website. Platform reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Platform’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years or are otherwise “incompetent to contract”. If you are registering as or on behalf of a business entity, you represent that you are duly authorized by the business entity to accept this User Agreement and you have the authority to bind that business entity to this User Agreement.
As a registered member of Attari Industries, your address, email-id, and other delivery details become automatically saved in the “My Account” section of the Website, accessible only to you. You can track all your orders by logging in to the “My Account” section with the User ID and Password set by you. You can save items you are interested in, using the “My Wishlist” feature, for easy purchases. Further, if you choose to opt for our e-mail updates, all information regarding new additions to the Website by various sellers, as well as promotional schemes, will be e-mailed to you at regular intervals.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
If you use the Website as a Registered User, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and Password. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Password. You agree, inter alia, to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Website registration form or provided by You as a Visitor or user of a third party site through which You access the Website. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or Platform has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with the User Agreement, Platform has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership with the Website and refuse to provide you with access to the Website.
You hereby grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights you have in Your information, in any media or medium now known or developed, produced, invented or used in future, with respect to Your information.
Fees and Services
Membership and browsing on the Website is free. As per the Foreign Exchange Management (Transfer or Issue of Security by a Person Resident Outside India) Regulations, 2017 an “E-commerce marketplace may provide support services to sellers in respect of warehousing, logistics, order fulfilment, call centre, payment collection and other services.” Accordingly, the Platform through various third party service providers engages in order fulfilment services for orders placed on the Website and may charge a nominal fee for the same. All additional fees that may be charged shall be visible for confirmation on the order checkout page.
You are responsible for paying all fees (if any) associated with the use of the Website and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes, charges, cesses etc. levied thereon.
Use of the Website
You understand and agree that Platform and the Website merely provide services to its Registered Users and persons browsing / visiting the Website. All items advertised / listed and the contents therein are advertised and listed by or on behalf of Registered Users and are third party contents. The Website also contains various third party user generated content and material. The Platform neither originates nor initiates the transmission nor selects the sender and receiver of the transmission nor selects nor modifies the information contained in the transmission. Platform has no control over the third party user generated contents.
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of the Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You are solely responsible for Your Information, and the Platform and the Website act only as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of Your Information. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or share/list(s) any information or item that:
- Belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to.
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
- Harm minors in any way.
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items.
- Violates any law for the time being in force.
- Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
- Impersonates another person.
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- Is false, inaccurate or misleading.
- You shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- You shall not create liability for Platform or cause Platform to lose or disrupt (in whole or in part) the services of our service providers or other suppliers.
- You shall not link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of items, goods or services that are prohibited under the User Agreement or any other applicable law for the time being in force including but not limited to the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940, the Drugs And Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act, 1954, the Indian Penal Code, 1860, Information Technology Act 2000 as amended time to time and rules there under.
Please note that in accordance with the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules 2011, in case of non-compliance with rules and regulations, User Agreement and/or any policies contained or referred to herein for access or usage of an intermediary computer resource, the intermediary has the right to immediately terminate the access or usage rights of the users to the computer resource of intermediary and remove non-compliant information. This right is in addition to all other rights and remedies available to the Platform against You either in this User Agreement or any policy contained herein, in any applicable law or under torts.
You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there-under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable laws, rules and regulations and International laws (including without limitation all direct and indirect tax laws and all local, entry or usage related tax laws) regarding your use of our service and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of items or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force. In particular you shall ensure that if any of your items listed on the Website qualifies as an “Antiquity” or “Art treasure” as defined in the Act (“Artwork”), you shall indicate that such Artwork is “non-exportable” and sold subject to the provisions of the Arts and Antiquities Act, and shall ensure that it is not delivered to any buyer at any place outside India.
Platform for Communication
The Website is only a venue where users may meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Platform is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between two users of the Website.
All commercial / contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between buyers and sellers alone. The commercial / contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to goods and services and after sales services related to goods and services. Platform does not have any control or determines or advises or in any way involves itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial / contractual terms between buyers and sellers. Without prejudice to the foregoing, the Platform may provide certain transaction support services to seller and buyers of the website as provided in various rules and policies on the Website.
Platform is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between users. Platform cannot and does not guarantee, warrant, assure or ensure that the users will perform, undertake, consume or conclude any transaction concluded on the Website. Platform shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between users.
Platform does not make any representation or warranty as to the attributes (such as quality, worth, marketability, etc.) of the items or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. In particular, Platform does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any items or services on the Website. Platform accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
Platform does not make any representation or warranty as to the attributes (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of its users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular user that you choose to deal with on the Website and use your best judgment in that behalf.
Platform is only providing a platform or venue for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the seller and the buyer. At no time shall any right, title or interest over the items vest with Platform nor shall Platform have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract, except for certain transaction support services as provided in various rules and policies on the Website.
Platform is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of items which are out of stock, back ordered or otherwise unavailable. All items are offered only for a restricted time and only for the available supply.
You release and indemnify Platform and/or any of its shareholders, directors, officers, personnel and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of Your on the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law.
Platform cannot control the information provided by other users which is made available on the Website. You may find other user’s information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
The function of the Platform is limited to providing access to a communication system over which information made available by You is transmitted or temporarily stored or hosted. The Platform observes due diligence while discharging its duty as an intermediary under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and also observes such other guidelines as the Central Government may prescribe in this behalf. The Platform does not:
- initiate the transmission;
- select the receiver of the transmission; and
- select or modify the information contained in the transmission.
Therefore, pursuant to the provisions of the Legal Metrology (Packaged Commodities) Amendment Rules, 2017, the responsibility of the correctness of the declarations displayed on the Platform in relation to the products shall lie with You.
Platform may from time to time contract with third party payment service providers including banks to open nodal bank accounts under applicable Indian laws, to facilitate the payment between users i.e. buyers and sellers and for collection of Platform Fees and other charges. These third party payment service providers may include third party banking or credit card payment gateways, payment aggregators, cash on delivery or demand draft / pay order on delivery service providers, mobile payment service providers or through any facility as may be authorized by the Reserve Bank of India for collection, refund and remittance, as the case may be of payment or supporting the same in any manner.
Without limiting other rights and remedies, Platform may limit your activity, immediately remove your information or buys, or end your listing, warn other users of your actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your membership, and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Website in the event, but not limited to:
- If you breach the User Agreement or any terms or policies of the Website.
- If your actions may cause legal liability for you, other users or Platform.
Platform may at any time at its sole discretion reinstate suspended users. Platform reserves the right to recover any amounts due and owing by you to Platform and to take strict legal action including but not limited to a referral to the appropriate police or other authorities for initiating criminal or other proceedings against you.
You must be legally able to sell the item(s) you list for sale on our Website. You must ensure that the listed items do not infringe upon the intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy rights of third parties. Listings may only include text descriptions, graphics and pictures that describe your item for sale. All listed items must be listed in an appropriate category on the Website. All listed items must be kept in stock for successful fulfillment of sales. The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the buyer. You represent and confirm that you shall be the sole and exclusive legal owner of all items, goods or products of any description that you wish to offer for sale on the Website. You shall have absolute right, title and authority to deal in and offer for sale such items, goods or products. From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the items or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such items or services so as to mislead other users in any manner. You shall inform the Platform at the time of listing your product and subsequent to the listing, of all the declarations as required under the Legal Metrology (Packaged Commodities) Rules, 2011 (as amended) and the Legal Metrology Act, 2009 to be displayed on the website and ensure that the declarations on the package of the product are duly complied with and regularly updated, as and when, there is a change therein.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Platform or its affiliates and service providers be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Website, its services or this agreement (however arising, including negligence or under torts or under public policy).
In addition to any limitation of liability and various disclaimers provided elsewhere in this User Agreement, Platform’s entire liability and Your sole and exclusive remedy in any circumstance is limited to the following:
If You are a seller on the Platform: an amount of Platform Fees, if any, paid by You as seller on the Website to Platform for the transaction under dispute.
If You are a buyer: the Platform’s entire liability and your sole and exclusive remedy in any circumstance is limited to exercise its reasonable efforts to enable to You get the refund of the product price from the seller on the Website.
Other than the aforesaid, Platform shall have no liability to You.
You shall fully indemnify, keep indemnified, defend and hold harmless Platform and Platform’s shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, third-parties and their respective shareholders, officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of the User Agreement or any rules and policies contained herein, or your violation of any law, rules or regulations or the rights of a third party.
None of the provisions of the User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between You and Platform and You shall have no authority to bind Platform in any manner whatsoever nor shall Platform have any authority to bind you in any manner whatsoever. All the services provided by the Platform shall be as independent contractor and on principal to principal basis.
If any clause of the User Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the User Agreement.
This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between You and Platform with respect to the subject matter hereof.
In Platform’s sole discretion, Platform may transfer its rights and obligations under this Agreement, assign this Agreement or novate this Agreement without your prior express consent. However, Platform on reasonable efforts basis and if practicable may provide You with an advance intimation of any such acts.
In the event you have any complaints or concerns with respect to the website or our services, please contact our Customer Support at 022-61576157.
This User Agreement and all the rules and policies contained herein and any of Your usage of Website and Your dealings with Platform shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
If any dispute arises between You and Platform during Your use of the Website or Your dealing with the Platform in relation to any activity on the Website, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of the User Agreement and all the rules and policies contained herein, the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by Platform. The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language. The place of arbitration shall be Mumbai. Your obligations to pay the Payment Fees shall not be suspended during the arbitration proceedings.
E – COUPONS
Any offer (“E-Coupon”) contained in any electronic communication, or any communication that may be displayed on the Website, is made by sellers registered on the Platform, and not by the Platform itself. The offers provided to the customer by the sellers can be availed by way of utilization of E-Coupons.
Offer under the E-Coupon maybe in the form of instant discounts and/or cashbacks in form of Attari Industries Credits (“Attari Industries Credits”) and/or any other form or manner as maybe agreed between the platform and the merchant
Registered Users using the E-Coupons in any manner shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions. The value of E-Coupons and the mode of using E-Coupons will be specifically as mentioned in the electronic communication sent to You or displayed on the Website.
One E-Coupon can be used only for one purchase irrespective of the value of such purchase and the unutilized or underutilized value of the E-Coupon shall be forfeited, and the User cannot claim any benefit or a substitute an E-Coupon in lieu of the same. The purchase value of the item in excess of the value of the E-Coupon shall be paid by the User along with using the E-Coupon.
An E-Coupon carries no cash value and cannot be transferred, negotiated or sold and cannot be redeemed against cash. E-Coupons cannot be combined with any other coupons or any other offer or promotion except Attari Industries Credits.
The Platform may offer various discounts / incentives to the customers on select products for a select period, together with any discount that maybe offered by the Merchants listed on the Platform. The gross discount offered by the Platform to the customer, may be reduced on account of various business and operational costs, which entails costs such as administration costs, platform costs, tax costs, etc. Since this discount is offered by the platform on select products and for a specific time, the associated business and operational costs are recovered from the customer. The customer understands and agrees to such costs and accepts discount net of such costs.
It is our endeavour to provide the best service to our customers and complete transparency in our dealings. Therefore, the Platform has displayed the Gross Discount available, and has subsequently reduced the above-referred Costs to arrive at the Net Discount availed by the customers.
This reduction to the gross discount is calculated, keeping in mind the best offer price made available for the selected products to the customers.
Attari Industries reserves the right, at its sole discretion, at any time to levy/charge fees on the processing of the E-Coupons and/or provision of the Attari Industries Credits and/or utilization of the Attari Industries Credits, without prior intimation or communication.
Attari Industries reserve the right, at its sole discretion, at any time to vary/change/extend/withdraw any E – Coupons and/or Attari Industries Promotions and/or offers provided thereunder, without prior intimation or communication.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- You should be logged in as a Registered User of Attari Industries.com in order to use and avail the benefits of the E – coupons which are mapped to your User ID. Orders without logged-in status maybe cancelled.
- The offers/E-Coupons/Attari Industries Promotions are valid only for genuine customers who have received direct communication, in any form or manner, of such offer/E-Coupon/Attari Industries Promotion. Attari Industries reserves the right to cancel any orders placed by registered users using an E-Coupon, which is not directly communicated to the customer in any form or manner.
- Attari Industries reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to decide whether a customer is/was eligible to use an E- Coupon or not for the order placed.
- An E- coupons can be used by a customer only once.
- Offer will not be applicable on certain items and Gift Cards.
- Attari Industries reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude certain items from the Offers/E-Coupons/Attari Industries Promotions offer, without prior intimation or communication.
- Attari Industries reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel any order where it suspects the misuse of E – Coupons by using unlawful, unethical means, incorrect user information/details, duplicate emails, mobile numbers or addresses. The decision of Attari Industries will be final and binding in this respect.
- Attari Industries reserve the right, at its sole discretion, at any time to amend/change the terms and conditions of any E – Coupons and/or Attari Industries Promotions and/or offers provided thereunder.
- Any B2B orders under this offer will be canceled. The decision of Attari Industries will be final and binding in this respect.
ATTARI INDUSTRIES CREDITS
Get a part of your cart value as a cashback to you as Attari Industries Credits!
The Attari Industries credits can only be used in subsequent purchases on www.attariindustries.com across the website
Attari Industries Credits can also be used in conjunction with other coupons.
Attari Industries Credits Terms and Conditions:
- The Attari Industries credits are only provided on Confirmed Orders.
- Attari Industries Credits can be redeemed on up to 25% of the cart value. For example, if after application of coupon the cart value is ₹ 1000, no more than ₹ 250 worth of credits can be used on the cart.
- All Attari Industries credits are non-refundable, non-transferable, non – negotiable and are subject to expiry.
- All unutilized cashback credits upon expiry become invalid and cannot be refunded.
- Attari Industries Credits used up in orders cannot be refunded.
- These terms and conditions are read in conjunction with the terms and conditions as applicable on the Attari Industries Promotions.
- Attari Industries reserves the right, at its sole discretion, at any time to extend or reduce the validity of Attari Industries credits, without prior intimation or communication.
- Attari Industries reserves the right, at its sole discretion, at any time to cancel any or all Attari Industries credits already provided on Confirmed Orders, without prior intimation or communication.
The Platform is not responsible for any typographical error leading to an invalid coupon. Platform does not guarantee that any one or more listings on the Website or the desired listings of the Users would have E-Coupon as the payment option. Platform is neither recommending you to purchase the specific item which you intend to purchase or actually purchase using E-Coupons, nor is the Platform is warranting or endorsing any product or services listed on the Website, nor warranting or verifying or guaranteeing the performance or conduct of any seller or of any third party. Platform shall not be liable for any lost or stolen E-Coupons and E-Coupons once issued shall not be reissued. Platform makes no representation or warranties of any kind regarding any product or service provided by any third party in connection with any E-Coupon and shall not be responsible for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of E-Coupons.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall Platform’s liability exceed giving the User a replacement E-Coupon of the same nature and of the same value. These terms and conditions are subject to Indian laws and any dispute shall be subject to jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai (India) only.
ATTARI INDUSTRIES BESPOKE
Kinds of Services provided under Attari Industries Bespoke
- On site work and project management services
Civil Works Merchant’s execution expertise in conjunction with expert interior designers will help customers to realise their dream home into reality. Everything needed to create the customer’s beautiful home i.e. from space designing, planning, budget planning, material selection, on-site execution, delivery and installation to project management, will be provided under these services. With personal designers, world class execution partners and the largest brand tie-ups, Attari Industries will endeavor that the customer’s expectations are met by the services delivered by the Civil Works Merchants. The Civil Works Merchants are capable to undertake activities, including but not limited to, civil works, plumbing, electrical work, painting.
- Modular furniture
Work with expert designers to design and create a perfect modular kitchen and wardrobe. Modular Merchants provide a wide range of colours and materials to choose from, for the purpose of customising the modular furniture as per the customer’s needs and manufactured to utmost perfection. Modular Merchant’s modular offering meets global quality standards, comes with hassle-free delivery, installation and backed with years of warranties.
- Loose Furniture and decor
Attari Industriesis the leader as a marketplace for the furniture and home décor segment in India. With Attari Industries’s unparalleled portfolio of curated furniture listings and home décor product listings, customers do not need to go anywhere else. Attari Industries has the largest range of products listings, to suit any décor or furniture requirements. All products come with delivery, installation services and post-purchase warranties.
ATTARI INDUSTRIES BESPOKE JOURNEY
- Filling of Inquiry Forms
Interested customers shall be required to fill in the details in the form that is available on the dedicated webpage of Attari Industries for the purpose of availing these services. Attari Industries’s representative shall reach out to the customers pursuant to such submission of inquiry forms.
- Free consultation and designing services:
Attari Industries shall connect the customer to an expert bespoke consultant, who shall provide free consultation and designing services, basis the requirements and preferences as shared by customers. It is recommended that customers carry the floor plan, any reference images and have open discussions with the bespoke consultants. After the consultation, the bespoke consultant will share a brief that captures the discussed requirements.
- Design and Concept Pitch:
The bespoke consultant will provide the customers with different concepts and designs digitally, basis requirements of the customer and layout of the premises shared by the customer, with a view to optimize the customer’s premises. These designs will be supported by mood boards that have references to designs, colours and materials, to give the customer a preliminary idea about how their home will look upon execution of the work. In addition to the design concepts, a tentative quote will be shared by Attari Industries for the discussed scope of work, on behalf of the Bespoke Merchants.
- Acceptance of the provisional concept and design:
Basis the designs and quote shared on behalf of the Civil Works Merchants, the customer shall have the option to accept the provisional scope of work/provisional concept and design by remitting a certain percentage as an advance, as mentioned in the payment schedule below. In case of Modular Furniture, the customer shall have the option to accept the order and confirm the order basis the provisional scope of work /provisional concept and design , by remitting a certain percentage as an advance, as mentioned in the payment schedule below
- Material selection:
Upon acceptance by the customer of the provisional design and remittance of the advance as stated above, the bespoke consultant will help the customers find the right materials that fit in the preferred style and budget of the customer. Attari Industries
- works closely with the best brands in the industry, so all the materials are backed with warranties and are competitively priced.
- Acceptance of detailed finalised designs:
The bespoke consultant will create finalised designs based on the customer’s feedback and material preferences. The finalised designed will be accompanied with BOQ (Bill of Quantities) which shall have the exact details of the scope of work, actual site quantities and project value. The customer shall have the option to accept the finalised scope of work and BOQ by remitting a certain percentage as an advance, as mentioned in the payment schedule below.
- Execution of Service Agreement:
Upon acceptance by the customer of the finalised BOQs and scope of work and remittance of the advance as stated above, the customer shall be required to execute a Service Agreement with the Bespoke Merchant for execution of the works. The Service Agreement shall have the detailed work schedules and remittance timelines.
- On site execution and project management:
Post the execution of the Service Agreement, the onsite execution by the Bespoke Merchant shall be commenced. During the course of execution, the customer shall be regularly updated on the progress via Attari Industries’s PM tool, calls and site meetings. The Civil Works Merchant shall appoint a Site Supervisor to supervise the day to day execution of the project. There shall be stringent quality checks by Attari Industries at various milestones to ensure a good finish.
- Modular Furniture:
The modular furniture shall be manufactured with automated machinery and high standards of quality. Attari Industries’s delivery and installation experts will deliver and install the modular furniture with stringent quality standards in a timely manner, on behalf of the Modular Merchant .
- Furniture and decor:
The bespoke consultants will assist the customer to choose from the comprehensive product offerings available on the website to compliment the design and style preferences of the customer.
- Site Handover:
Pursuant to execution of the scope of work, the site will be handed over by the Bespoke Merchants to the customer. Such site handover shall be accompanied by a site handover acknowledgement duly signed off by the Bespoke Civil Merchant, the customer and Attari Industries as a confirming party.
- Completion of Project:
The services hereunder shall be deemed to be completed on the date of completion of 3 months from the date of the site handover. The customer may approach Attari Industries for any service related issue during such span of 3 months.
The customer shall be responsible to make timely remittance as per the schedule given below for the various services provided under the Attari Industries Bespoke to the customer.
- For Civil Works Project:
Tranche Status Remittance by Customer 1 On acceptance of provisional design and concept 10% of project value 2 On acceptance of final design, BOQs and scope of work 40% of project value 3 50% project completed 50% of project value
- For Modular Furniture:
Tranche Status Remittance by Customer 1 Order confirmation 10% of project value 2 Before commencement of manufacturing of Modular Furniture 40% of project value 3 Completion of manufacturing of the Modular Furniture but before delivery of the Modular Furniture 50% of project value
- For Modular Furniture:
As per the payment model selected by the customer i.e. COD or prepaid.
General Terms and Conditions:
- The customer shall be responsible for providing true and correct information to the design consultant and the Bespoke Merchants. Neither Attari Industries nor the Bespoke Merchants shall be responsible for any inadequate or incorrect deliverables due to misleading or inaccurate information provided by the customer.
- The Bespoke Merchants shall not be facilitating any services directly for the customer without Attari Industries’s knowledge during the term of the project. The customer shall not approach the Bespoke Merchants without the knowledge of Attari Industries.
- The customer and the Bespoke Merchants shall be responsible for adhering to all the terms and conditions as stated in the Service Agreement along with the SOPs, guidelines and other policies of Attari Industries.
- Attari Industries reserves the sole right to modify or withdraw, fully or partially, the benefits offered under this initiative, without any prior notice, from time to time. Attari Industries reserves the right to extend or restrict the scope of this initiative to various locations in India.
- Attari Industries shall not be liable for any kind of direct or indirect as well as financial or non-financial liabilities which may arise in the future due to, including but not limited to, customer complaints, deficiency in services, misleading information etc. under this initiative.
- The customer shall be responsible to make timely remittance as per the payment schedule mentioned above. Delay in remittance by the customer will entitle the Bespoke Merchants to stop the work. Any delay in project completion or costs incurred due to such delayed remittance by the customer shall solely be the responsibility of the customer. Neither Attari Industries nor the Bespoke Merchants shall be held accountable by the customer for such delays or increased costs.
- The customer shall not be entitled to cancel the Order once the detailed finalised design, scope of work and BOQs are duly approved by the customer and the customer remits 40% of the project value as an act of Confirmation of the Order. The customer shall not be entitled to any refund once the customer remits 40% of the project value as an act of Confirmation of the Order. This is applicable for Modular Furniture as well as Onsite Work and Project Management Services.
- In the event the Customer does not wish to proceed with confirmation of the order, Attari Industries shall be entitled to retain a cancellation fee equivalent to 50% of the consideration (10% of the estimated project value) remitted by the customer as an act of acceptance of the provisional design and concept. The cancellation fee is applicable for the Modular Furniture as well as Onsite Work and Project Management Services.
- Attari Industries neither warrants the services provided by the Bespoke Merchants nor extends any kind of implied or explicit guarantees/warranties in relation to the services/ products rendered under this initiative.
- Our team strives to provide accurate scope and pricing information in the BOQ’s shared with you, but there could be, pricing errors or typographical errors. We cannot confirm the total cost of the project until after the Confirmation of the Order and we have done a thorough site survey. There could be variations in the cost based on site conditions and changes/additions in the scope.
- All payments are linked to the final project value as proposed in the BOQ and the difference between estimates and BOQ will be adjusted when the Order is booked.
- Any additions or changes in the scope will be treated as a sub-project and the payments for the same will be made as per the payment milestones.
- The engagement of a Bespoke Consultant for your project is subject to a payment of 10% of your estimated project value. The Order can only be booked in our system on receipt of 40% payment.
- Attari Industries is not responsible for the delays in delivery, quality of materials and omissions by the Bespoke Merchants of loose furniture and home décor products.
- Every service and product provided herein shall be covered by the brand warranties as provided by the Bespoke Merchant.
- The customer expressly consents to receive all communications from Attari Industries through email and SMS and agree to give timely approvals for the same. The failure to do so can lead to project delays.
- Before confirming of the Order under this initiative, the customer will be responsible to check the scope, description and costing before signing off the same as an act of acceptance.
- The colours, finishes and textures that appear on the 3D views are only for representational purpose and may vary slightly from the actual fitting.
- All material samples shall be confirmed and signed off by the customer before placing the Order of the same.
- The customer and Bespoke Merchants agree that Attari Industriesreserves the intellectual property rights on design briefs, drawings, design proposals, presentations etc. created for the project and all site photos,client reviews and comments.
- The customer may not otherwise contact the Bespoke Merchants that they meet though the Attari Industries Bespoke project separately for any other purpose which would result in the customer barred from Attari Industries Bespoke for future projects.
- The procurement of permissions and/or statutory approvals if any, will be the responsibility of the customer.
- The customer shall be responsible to designate a Lead Person in writing to Attari Industries. All approvals will be procured from such Lead Person. To avoid any miscommunication, the designer will only coordinate with such Lead Person. The customer agrees that all communications made to the Lead Person by Attari Industriesshall be deemed to be made to the customer and consents provided by such Lead Person to Attari Industries shall be binding on the customer. Neither Attari Industries nor the Bespoke Merchants shall be responsible to inform the customer of any such communications or confirmations provided by the Lead Person in case the customer and the Lead Person are different.
- The customer acknowledges that Attari Industries does not encourage direct negotiations between the material vendors for better deals by the customer. In case such activity is undertaken by the customer, timely delivery and quality of material for the same shall be the responsibility of the customer. Any implications on the project completion timelines or project value due to such acts of the customers, shall be the customer’s responsibility.
- Attari Industries shall not be responsible for co-ordinating with 3rd party vendors appointed by the customer. Attari Industries shall not be responsible for any delays in the work schedule due to 3rd party vendors as appointed by the customers and the resultant loss in time and resources.
- Attari Industries Private Limited owns the e-commerce marketplace Attari Industries.com that provides a platform to Merchants to offer furniture and décor products to potential buyers in India. Attari Industries Private Limited follows the highest standard of corporate governance and believes in high level of transparency in their operations of the marketplace for the benefit of the buyers. Attari Industries.com applies proprietary, automated algorithms to rank how products are displayed in the Category Listing Pages as well as on Search Results Pages. Key parameters for ranking of products includes Actual Customer Experience, Product Popularity with Customers, Value Proposition for Customers, etc. Attari Industries also makes available to customers further options (called Filters) on the basis of Brands, Price, Delivery Timelines etc. Attari Industries periodically reviews the performance of the algorithms and ensure that required changes are made to live up to its high standards of Corporate Governance.
Grow Trees Initiative
The Platform has entered into an agreement with Grow-Trees.com, for tree plantation projects in various parts of the country. In the event you agree to contribute towards such initiative, the amount indicated on the payment checkout page will be added to your final invoice and utilized for this initiative. You will receive a certificate acknowledging your contribution to this initiative and the certificate will be e-mailed to the e-mail id provided at the time of purchasing a product on the Platform.”
Attari Industries Gift Cards
For all the details/ terms and conditions relating to the Attari Industries Gift card please refer to the FAQ section on Gift cards.
Attari Industries – Grievance Officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under and the Consumer Protection Act,2019 and the Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020 the name and the contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. IRSHAD ALI
Plot No. 256, Street No. 11, Veer Durga Das Colony, Baldev Nagar, City – Jodhpur – PIN Code – 342001, State – Rajasthan – INDIA
Phone No – +91 9636 692 692
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org